9.03.2008

Our Trip to Sanibel


Hello all,

And so we "meet" again. How is your summer? We miss you.

We have some photos to share with you of our recent trip to Sanibel Island (over Labor Day). We had a great time! You can view the photos here. Watch out! There are a lot of them.

Things are good in our neck of the woods, generally speaking. Brent has taken on some new responsibilities at Black & Decker recently. He is still on the Outdoor Product Team and is now handling string trimmers, shear/shrubbers, and the new tiller and gardening trend. Gardening, anyone?

As for me, I am super busy right now both with Sophia and work. In September and October things pick up for me and I travel to schools, within a defined region. I give thanks and more thanks to my mom for her tireless help with watching Sophia.

Guess who enrolled in music class for this fall? And guess who turned one and a half on Labor Day? Can you believe it? She's the love of our life!
Enjoy the end of summer!

Love,
Er, Brent & Sophia

1 Comments:

Blogger Vander Griend said...

I LOVE Sophia's Hello Kitty purse and the beach looked lovely (despite the gusty winds)

9/04/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home